Sunday 9 December 2007

MY 1st ONE

Well I guess this is gonna be my 1st blog, for More than a year I’ve been trying to create my own blog but couldn't get the courage to do it, I don’t know what I’m going to write about or what is it’s purpose and I’m pretty Sure that no one is going to read it!!
Well the thing that made me finally do it is some nonsense that I believe in which is SIGNS (maybe I read too much of Paolo Coelho’s Stuff),But Since I moved to the UK lately to do my postgraduate studies I’m starting to spend lots of time on the web and found blogging a really interesting thing and been thinking about it for a while and during the last week I read lots of Jordanian Blogs and found there is a big blogging community in Jordan which I know has been active for a while now, but what I mean it is growing and getting more popular, but what got me to the idea to start writing is Osama Abu hlaleh’s Article in Alghad newspaper describing Jordanian blogs and how we’re still in the birth period compared to the rest of the world “well I guess our people find it hard to read books and newspapers what about Blogs!!!” But the thing got me to start it is his note about a blog being created every second on the web now so I decided reserve my place in one of these seconds!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ammar
Congratulations on your first post on an amazing blog site. i wish you all success and progress.
I guess you have great ideas which need to be down on paper so you could spread awareness among the tender Jordanian youth which needs a lot to strengthen them as part of this fast moving world!

Dandoon said...

-Welcome to the blogging world...
-It took me 4 months to create my blog and posting tings on it...you are doing fine :)
-A movie review is an excellent way to start posting, keep it up
- as for what you said "well I guess our people find it hard to read books and newspapers what about Blogs!!!”
blogs are different because a crtain amount of TA2 7ANAK is involved,,and we jordanians love that :)
Peace

Ammar said...

Thx Dandoon i guess you're right coz there is a good activity going on the blogs thx you lift my spirits!!

Unknown said...

I think blogs are the best thing to have happened to the whole region. There are so many talented writers out there with so much to say.
It truly is becoming a culture of its own in Cairo and from what I've seen - Jordan is on the exact same path. I think it's given a lot of writers the chance to be a part of something significant.